Saturday, March 9, 2013

PICTURE POST

I'm a little tired this morning so I'm just going to show you a bunch of pics of what's going down on the farm.

This guy showed up on the wall above my front yard garden a month ago.


Yesterday I found this.

And here she is almost ready to fly off if you look close you see her drivers side wing isn't unfolded all the way.
Almond tree in full bloom with a chicken grazing.
Baby almond, almonds are just like peaches, when they are growing they look like a peach but you don't eat the flesh, instead the flesh dries out and you eat the pit (an almond).
The one almond my 2 trees produced last year.
Sunshine Blueberry blooms, this blue berry probably has 500 flowers on it, my other 3 Misty Blueberries aren't blooming?????
Remember all my tomato and pepper starts?
Here they are none the peppers did well I'll have to work on that next year but I've got 40 tomato plants.
Burgundy Plum that I cut down to 24 inches is bustin out the Santa Rosa is still dormant.
Anna Apple in bloom.
Potatoes are coming up.
Here it is compost pile not so omega. That giant pile of organic matter has turned into this little pile of compost. The rule is 1000 pounds of organic matter will turn into 200 pounds of compost.
Southern Belle Necatarine in bloom.
Bonanza Peach in bloom.
FINALLY BE CAREFUL THE CHICKENS ARE WATCHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment